MISSION OF “IDGC OF THE SOUTH”, JSC
- We are a team of professionals who crate the basis for sustainable development of economy at southern regions of Russia; we are for consolidation of energy assets and increase of efficiency in energy supply as well as for successful activity of each of our employees and partners.
- We constantly think about faster development of grids and about the way to provide the consumer with possibility to use our services where they are needed and in necessary volume.
- We try to create favourable conditions for the employees, help them to unlock their potential, take care of their health.
PERSPECTIVES OF “IDGC OF THE SOUTH”, JSC
- In 2016 “IDGC of the South”, JSC is a modern distribution grid company, a team of professionals united by common ideas and operating at high-tech grids with low percent of deterioration.
- “IDGC of the South”, JSC is an attractive employer with high level of social responsibility. The effective corporate structure provides proper balance in distribution of functions among Company’s subdivisions.
- Quality of our services allows the Company to be one of leaders among gird companies of Western Europe and to enlarge customer base.
- Financial situation in Company allows to accumulate assets for future stable development not only of our company, but of southern federal district of Russia in general
VALUES OF “IDGC OF THE SOUTH”, JSC
Values of “IDGC of the South”, JSC – a set of principals that are understood and observed by all our employees.
- Reliability (minimum of interruptions in energy supply);
- Responsibility (attitude of the Company’s employees to their duties, realization of the importance of their work and accountability for the results of such work);
- Customer-oriented approach ( shows the place of a client in the priority system of the Company, a wish to meet the requirements of customers);
- Leadership (personal feature allowing the top and medium level managers to make a good team of employees; take the initiative);
- Professionalism (ability to reach the best results in professional activity for the Company’s benefits with the minimum resources spent);
- Social responsibility (understanding by the top managers the responsibility to society, customers, employees, shareholders, future generations; search of the best ways to reduce negative impact of Company’s production activity);
- Stability (ability of the Company to function during a long period of time without negative changes).